How to take care of the fresh look of your made-to-measure shirts
Choosing a custom made shirt is a good way to ensure that all your clothing will fit you perfectly and will reflect your character. The shirt is one of the most important elements in the clothing, because it is the basis for everything else you wear it with. And with a tailor-made shirt, you can be sure that it will be the perfect fit for you and will guarantee you comfort, cosiness and style.
Of course, once you have gotten your custom-made shit, created entirely for you , you will want to make sure you take care of it so that it will last as long as possible.
Shirt have to be washed after every dress up. Therefore, it is important to make sure that you do it the right way.
Here are some advices that we recommend you to follow when you take care for your shirts:
- Remove the collar bones and unbutton all buttons.
- If the shirt has a stain, it is recommended to soak it in cool water for 15-20 minutes, having previously treated the stain with a proper cleaning detergent.
- Wash your shirt with clothing from the same or similar color.
- Adjust the washing machine to the delicate laundry program, at 30 degrees to avoid shrinking of cotton shirts,, unless it is indicated otherwise on the shirt label. The spin dryer should be at less than 600 cycles.
- Skip the drying because it is not recommended for high-quality fabrics.
- After taking out the shirt from the washing machine, the shirt should be slightly moist. Shake it out and hang it on a wide hanger whenever it is possible.
- We recommend ironing your shirts when they are slightly damp using the steam function or a special cotton ironing program on your iron. This will make it easier to iron your shirt and also will preserve the fabric from damaging.
- It is always preferable to keep your shirts on a hanger instead of keeping them folded in a wardrobe. The high quality wide-bracket wooden hangers are better to use, instead of thin plastic ones.
These are the most important things you should pay attention to when taking care of your made to measure shirts. And yet, each fabric has its own specifics when it comes to maintaining. If you need more information on how to keep your shirt in good condition, write us on email@example.com or give us a call at +359 885 666 866.