In the MyShirt Business category, you can choose from textiles of world-known manufacturers like Getzner, Albini and Tessitura Monti, which are the result of their years of experience specifically and only for the production of shirts fabrics. The materials in this category combine not only the manufacturer’s expertise in the development of fashion fabrics, but also the use of the latest technologies and the continuous addition of innovations in the production process.
The MyShirt Business category offers a huge variety of fabrics suitable for shirts for different occasions.
- A large variety of non-iron and easy care fabrics from the Austrian manufacturer Getzner. These fabrics have a specific treatment that makes them crumple very difficult and easy to iron and maintain. They are made of 100% cotton and bring exceptional comfort on a busy day.
- The so-called Natural Stretch fabrics from the Austrian manufacturer Getzner. These are 100% cotton fabrics that have extra natural elasticity, with no synthetic materials added. Suitable for creating more casual women’s shirts, but with 100% natural ingredients.
- Different fabric patterns made of 100% linen or a combination of linen and cotton from the Italian manufacturers Tessitura Monti and Albini. Extremely pleasant and comfortable to wear on warm summer days, also called breathing fabrics.
- Stretch fabrics, made of a combination of cotton and polyamide, by the Italian manufacturers Tessitura Monti and Albini. The presence of polyamide in the composition of the fabric gives maximum tensility of the fabric, without this to be at the expense of comfort. These types of fabrics are very suitable for creating more sophisticated women’s shirts, emphasizing the natural beauty of the female body.
- Exceptional 100% cotton fabrics made by the Italins Albini and Tessitura Monti. Textiles that are woven from double twisted threads – the so-called Two-folded cottons. They deliver an unparalleled sense of lightness, soft exclusivity, comfort and refined look.